please tell me the funniest joke you know this is for an experiment
conclusion of experiment: the tumblr community’s sense of humor has been warped to no return
The fact that I laughed at all of these proves your point.
"how many potato / no potato / i am a tree"
- Always take pictures of the sky when it’s pretty, it probably won’t ever look like that again.
- Wear that skirt you like, even if you’re mom says it’s too short.
- Take off the dark eyeliner and nail polish once in a while, you’ll feel lighter.
- Chop off your hair if you want, it will grow back eventually.
- Count the freckles on your arms and draw lines between them, your skin is like the night sky.
- Sleep under six blankets with the fan on high in the middle of the winter, the sound is soothing.
- Tell that boy to stop touching your thigh, even if it is flattering.
- Say thank you and flash a smile when you’re sister says that you’re outfit is ugly.
- Raise your hand when you know the answer, even if the class is all upperclassmen.
- Read that book again, you’ll notice something you didn’t the first time.
- Don’t drink too much caffeine, you’ll get the jitters and bomb your math test.
- Wear pencils behind your ears, it’s convenient.
- Try to talk to people, it won’t kill you.
- When a cute boy tries to cheat off your test, write the wrong answers and change them later.
- It’s ok to feel happy, don’t let other peoples sadness make you feel bad.
I DON’T FUCKIN UNDERSTAND DREAMWORKS MAN.
THEY CAN MAKE SHIT LIKE THIS:
AND THEY HAVE LIKE REALLY NICE CHARACTERS AND IT’S A GOOD STORY AND IT LOOKS SUPER PRETTY, BUT THEN LIKE EVERY OTHER YEAR OR SO THEY COME OUT WITH LIKE A REALLY WEIRD LOOKIN MOVIE WITH WEIRD CONCEPTS AND SHIT LIKE THIS COMES OUT:
AND I’M JUST SO CONFUSED LIKE WTF MAN WHAT IS YOUR ANIMATION STUDIO WHAT IS YOUR ANGLE I DON’T GET IT.
where’s the fuckin ice
I still believe Iceland and Greenland sat down in a meeting one day and it started with
"You know what’ll piss people off"
Actually, it was the Vikings. They discovered both Iceland and Greenland, and when they realized the weather, named them opposites to confuse their enemies. So the enemies would go to Greenland, expecting it to be all pretty and green and good for farming, but it was all ice. Vice versa for Iceland.